Thursday, May 24, 2012

Number One / Numero Uno

This is my very 1st blog. I figured I would dedicate it to the person who inspires me the most in the fashion. Tom Ford, to me is the most influential in the world of fashion. I have begun this blog to write about things "I Endorse or Don't Endorse". This blog is meant to amuse or inform people. There will be days where I will write about people who should not wear certain things, like big girls in leggings and UGGS...Or days where I see a houte coutre garment and I just want to let everyone know. For some time I have been told by many to blog about what I love (and don't), so here it is. If you find my musings to be funny, please let your friends know, if you have a questions or want advise, please let me know, I would love to help or even if you need a shopping buddy... that's my favorite thing to do !!! This is the beginning !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment