Jane is showing Frida Pinto how its really done.
Late last night I received a text from Annel telling me she was obsessed with Jane Fonda, I happen to agree and was planning on posting something about her once I had seen all the looks at Cannes, but when I saw her in the blush pink Pucci, I knew Jane deserved a posting all her own, she's 74 !!!! Fuck, 74, does She have a some kind of age preserving machine that very few know about???? I want one of those !!! Don't you?
Jane, oh Jane, looking the way you do is pretty amazing and against what we all though was possible at that age, looking like a million bucks in couture that not even women half your age can pull off. I salute you and ask, WHAT IS YOUR SECRET !!!!! Rock on JANE FONDA !!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment