Friday, May 25, 2012

Cannes Film Festival !!

Kirsten Dunst In Christian Dior  (Very reminiscent  of Oscar de  la Renta)
Diane Kruger in a mint Giambattista  Valli



Heidi Klum in a 1930's inspired Machesa
Kylie Minogue in Amazing Dolce and  Gabanna  Gold  Perfection



Jessica Chastain in Gucci  is stunning in gold
Eva Longoria is divine  in Marchesa






CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2012!!!

These are my picks for best dressed at the Cannes Film Festival. I know Cannes is a playground for the rich and "elite" (I use the term elite loosely) but why are some people there? Kim K. was there and looked great but not worthy of being on MY list because she is not in the realm of the people who attend these festivals. Stars are MADE at this event, the greatest movies in motion picture history are shown here. Eva and Kylie are not in that realm, but they are not the "Butt" of people jokes either. Sorry Kim, maybe when you look fab at the "In Touch" party I will give you props. There are more stars who looked great but these are my best picks. Anyone I am missing? Let me know, I always love a "Who looked best" debate, just an FYI, Kristen Stewart will always be on shit list because she never looks happy to be ANYWHERE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment