Friday, August 31, 2012

TOM FORD and why I can't stop talking about him





 


Lately I have been researching Tom Ford and Tom Ford International for a project in my Fashion Marketing class. I have become even more obsessed with this man and his company. For those who do not know who Tom Ford is, he is an American designer, not only is he just that, but he is a man who revolutionized fashion in the 1990's and brought SEX and SEXUALITYand NUDITY (Male/Female) to the forefront of fashion by re-inventing Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent. When his carrier hit a high, he walked away from it all to re-invent himself. Tom Ford International was born in 2005, a brand that is SEX and LUXURY personified. Tom Ford has branded himself so well that he leaves people wanting more and willing to pay for it. Tom takes classic looks and makes them new all over again. He is to me, the ultimate. I don't want to be him, but i'd love to work for him and be part of the of that what it  takes to bring his label "Tom Ford" to the runway and pages of fashion magazines. I can go on and on about him but I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Very much enjoyed reading your blog. Loved it =)

    ReplyDelete